Herbs de Provence EVOO is light and savory with hints of rosemary, thyme, lavender, marjoram, fennel and bay leaf.
This flavored EVOO complements lamb, beef, poultry and seafood.
It pairs well with Flying Olive's Neopolitan Herb, Gravenstein Apple, Honey-Ginger, Red Apple and 18 Year Aged Balsamic Vinegars.
Some ideas for the use of this EVOO:
- Drizzle over grilled chicken.
- Rub on turkey before roasting.
- Use for aioli.
- Combine with Sicilian Lemon, Neopolitan Herb, or Lavender Balsamic Vinegars to marinate poultry and pork.
- Use to roast potatoes and vegetables or cook rice or risotto.
- Great for bread dipping or to drizzle on pizza.