Flying Olive’s Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar has the sweet and rich flavor of Marion blackberries blended with a hint of spicy ginger. Wonderfully sweet, pleasantly tart, with a flavor that makes fantastic dressings, marinades and sauces.
It’s versatile and complements desserts, fruit, fish, pork, poultry, salad, and seafood. It pairs perfectly with Flying Olive oils such as Baklouti Green Chili, Basil, Blood Orange, Cayenne Red Chili, Chipotle, Garlic, Gremolata, Harissa, Herbs de Provence, Persian Lime, Smoked, Wild Mushroom and Sage and other mild-medium single fruity varietals of our EVOO’s.
Here are a few great ideas to try:
- Try Flying Olive’s Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar drizzled on a wild rice salad or on pancakes, ice cream, in jelly, or in a vinaigrette.
- Combine it with garlic EVOO for grilled chicken, an arugula salad, or a marinade.
- Combine Flying Olive’s Blackberry Ginger Balsamic Vinegar with our Chipotle EVOO for marinading chicken, pork, or beef.
- Combine with Flying Olive’s Herbs de Provence EVOO to add interest to a fruit salad.
- Drizzle on fruit for a delicious treat.