Blood Oranges and Tunisian olives are pressed together to form this beautiful combination of whole, fresh citrus and olive oil. Wonderfully versatile, Flying Olive Blood Orange Extra Virgin Olive Oil it can be used on fruit, salads, seafood, chicken, veggies, or replace regular oil in baked items.
Some great ideas:
- Drizzle over steamed Swiss chard with garlic, sprinkle with toasted pine nuts before serving. Add feta or ricotta cheese.
- Pair with our Cranberry-Pear, Gravenstein Apple, Pomegranate-Quince, Grapefruit, Honey Ginger, Serrano Honey, Sicilian Lemon or Peach White Balsamics or Black Cherry, Raspberry, Dark Chocolate, Strawberry, Aged Traditional or Espresso Dark Balsamics for a lively tart vinaigrette or marinade!
- Toss with roasted Yukon Gold potatoes and yams, add fresh sage, sea salt and fresh pepper.
- Add to risotto with mushrooms.
- Use to cook fried or scrambled eggs.
- Combine with soy sauce. Pour over griled pork loin. Add rosemary and cracked pepper.
- Delicious with turkey or game birds: add to stuffing, or use with wild rice and cranberries.