Flying Olive Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic has the tart and fruity flavor of cranberries with a hint of d’anjou pears.
Cranberry-Pear Balsamic Vinegar complements salads, fruit, chicken, pork, fish, veggies, and beverages.
Oil Parings: Basil, Blood Orange, Butter, Tuscan Herb, and Wild Mushroom and Sage.
Some ideas and uses of this vinegar:
- Combine with Flying Olive Blood Orange (our customers’ favorite) or Persian Lime EVOOs, or Roasted Walnut Oil for a delicious salad dressing.
- Combine with Flying Olive Wild Mushroom and Sage, Chipotle, Gremolata, Harissa EVOOs to marinade chicken, duck, and pork, and seafood.
- Reduce over low heat and use as a glaze on salmon, tuna, and fresh fruit or as a dessert topping.
- Serve over ice with vodka or add to sparkling water.
- Erin S. uses white balsamic vinegar to make mashed sweet potato salad.