This aged balsamic vinegar is amazingly complex; rich, dark, and sweet with layers of authentic espresso and dark roasted coffee.
Flying Olive’s Dark Espresso Balsamic Vinegar complements vegetables, salad, steak, scallops, and fruit, ice cream.
It pairs well with Blood Orange EVOO as well as Blenheim Apricot, Pineapple and Mango Balsamics.
My husband proposed to me with a macaroon filled with an Espresso Balsamic and Orange filling.
Some ideas for using Flying Olive’s Dark Espresso Balsamic Vinegar:
- Makes a fantastic glaze or bar-b-que base for pork, beef or chicken.
- Combine with Flying Olive’s Harissa or Chipotle and Garlic olive oils to marinate flank or skirt steaks
- Makes great fajitas
- Add to chili or baked beans as your “secret ingredient”
- Drizzle on fresh berries or ice cream
- For a great dessert, caramelize fresh pineapple chunks or brush on pears, peaches or pineapple rings, then grill
- Combine with Flying Olive’s Blood Orange EVOO for a pork chop or tenderloin marinade