Flying Olive’s Dark Toasted Sesame is roasted slowly and then pressed in small batches. It is full-bodied, toasty and nutty and has tremendous depth of flavor.
This Gourmet Oil is among the most flavorful and fragrant oils in the world!
Flying Olive’s Toasted Sesame Oil complements pasta, poultry, pork, rice, salad, seafood, soup and vegetables.
Toasted Sesame Oil pairs well with Flying Olive’s Blackberry Ginger, Basil, Cranberry Pear, Black Mission Fig, Red Apple, Honey Ginger, Pomegranate Quince and Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegars.
Some ideas for using this product:
- Combine with any of Flying Olive’s balsamics listed above for a great salad dressing.
- Mixed with Blackberry Ginger, it tastes like a ‘pb & j’ sandwich!
- Add Toasted Sesame to Flying Olive’s Honey Ginger balsamic, and add a splash of sherry or soy sauce for a great pork rib marinade.
- Combine with Basil EVOO to roast or sauté vegetables or for a great Thai flavor Drizzle on brown rice, soba noodles or pasta, or add to an Oriental noodle soup.
- Use as a finishing oil for Asian recipes.
From the editors of Cooking Light Magazine, March, 2018: “Uniquely equal parts of mono-and polyunsaturated fats, sesame oil is packed with lignons, compounds that may help improve cholesterol and blood pressure…”