Flying Olive Fig Balsamic Vinegar from Modena, Italy is thick, sweet, and ripe with true fig flavor.
Made with natural ingredients, it is one of our customers’ favorites. Flying Olive’s Fig Balsamic Vinegar complements salads, fruit, chicken, beef, pork, lamb, salmon, and goat and other soft, mild cheeses.
This balsamic vinegar pairs well with Flying Olive’s Baklouti Green Chili, Blood Orange, Chipotle, Lemon, Neapolitan Herb, Persian Lime and Toasted Sesame.
Some ideas for using this product are:
- Drizzle or brush on melon wedges, then top with chopped cooked prosciutto and freshly grated Parmigiano Reggiano
- Combine with Blood Orange, Persian Lime, then drizzle on a spinach salad with sliced water chestnuts and grapefruit slices
- Drizzle on baked pears, or use on goat cheese with honey and freshly ground black pepper
- Use on a grilled cheese sandwich
- Drizzle of fresh fruit or fruit salad
- Combine with Garlic Balsamic Vinegar for a delicious marinade or salad dressing
Corbin from Louisville, KY, suggests making deviled eggs by mixing in horseradish and Flying Olive Fig Balsamic. Add a little smoked paprika for a real treat.