With the delicate floral scent of crisp apricots combined with a touch of sweetness, Flying Olive’s Apricot Balsamic Vinegar is one of our newest balsamic vinegars.
Here are a few great tasting ideas for this unique balsamic…
- You can make a delicious salad, a glaze for chicken, pork, or ribs, or add it to couscous or rice.
- Try brushing it on fruit or protein and grilling for a delicious taste treat.
- One of our favorite uses is in sparkling water or in adult drinks.
- Pair it with a citrus Flying Olive Oils such as Lime, Lemon or Blood Orange.
- For a slightly savory and French adventure, add it to Milanese Gremolata or Herbs de Provence.
- Spicy oils such as Cayenne Red Chili, Harissa, or Chipotle add a whole new element to your cooking adventures.
- One of our favorite ideas is to make a sweet and savory glaze for chicken. Make it Moroccan by adding dried apricots, sliced green olives, couscous and parsley.
- Make a vinaigrette by adding Apricot Balsamic Vinegar to Blood Orange EVOO for an unbelievable green salad!
Enjoy this great-tasting balsamic!