Flying Olive’s Garlic Extra Virgin Olive Oil has the delicious flavor of pungent, fresh garlic. One of our customers’ favorite oils, it is amazingly versatile. Because garlic and olive oil are almost always used together in Mediterranean cooking, you can use this in dozens of ways to add delicious flavor to many dishes.
Flying Olive’s Garlic EVOO goes well with bread, eggs, meat, pasta, poultry, salad, seafood, and vegetables.
Flying Olive Garlic EVOO pairs beautifully with Flying Olive’s Blackberry Ginger, Black Cherry, Coconut, Espresso, Fig, Garlic, Grapefruit, Gravenstein Apple, Honey Ginger, Peach, Pineapple, Red Apple, Serrano Honey, Sicilian Lemon, and Traditional Aged, Dark Balsamic Vinegars.
A few great ideas:
- Combine with Flying Olive’s Sicilian Lemon, Fig, Grapefruit, or Aged Traditional Dark Balsamic Vinegars for salads or marinades.
- Combine with Flying Olive’s Peach Balsamic Vinegar for pork or poultry marinade.
- Combine equal parts with Flying Olive’s Espresso or Fig Balsamic Vinegars for a flank steak or poultry marinade.
- Use alone or with any Flying Olive’s Balsamic Vinegars above for roasting vegetables or bread dipping, or sautéing vegetables.
- Brush on a pizza pan or lasagna pan for extra flavor.
- Use as a dipping oil by adding your favorite spices and letting sit a few minutes to re-hydrate.
- Use with Flying Olive’s hot peppery oils to add flavor but reduce heat.
- Saute Veggies.
- Use as a base for dipping oils.
spaghetti squash bake! He used Flying Olive Garlic EVOO while baking the squash in a homemade pasta sauce! He also topped the dish with Salts-of-the-Earth Arrabbiata di Roma spicy salt! So good!