Flying Olive’s Herbs de Provence EVOO is light and savory, with hints of rosemary, thyme, lavender, marjoram, fennel and bay leaf.
This flavored EVOO complements bread, lamb, meat, pasta, poultry, rice, seafood, and vegetables.
It pairs well with Flying Olive’s Blackberry Ginger, Wild Blueberry, Coconut, Grapefruit, Gravenstein Apple, Honey-Ginger, Mango, Neopolitan Herb, Cascadian and Dark Raspberry, Red Apple, Sicilian Lemon, and Aged Dark Traditional Balsamic Vinegars.
Some ideas for the use of this EVOO:
- Drizzle over grilled chicken.
- Rub on turkey before roasting.
- Use for aioli.
- Combine with Flying Olive’s , Sicilian Lemon, Neopolitan Herb, or Lavender Balsamic Vinegars to marinate poultry and pork.
- Use to roast potatoes and vegetables or cook rice or risotto.
- Great for bread dipping or to drizzle on pizza.