This versatile Balsamic Vinegar from Modena, Italy has floral, sweet, rich and elegant flavors. It is slightly herbaceous with the essence of lavender.
Use with salads, fruit, beef, poultry, pork, lamb, seafood, vegetables, desserts, and dairy.
Flying Olive flavors that pair well are: Basil, Herbs de Provence EVOO, Blueberry, Blood Orange, Eureka Lemon and Tuscan Herb.
Some ideas for the use of this product:
- Try combining Flying Olive Lavender Balsamic with Herbs de
- Provence EVOO and use as a vinaigrette or a marinade for a truly French flair.
- Drizzle over ice cream with fresh berries or on steamed veggies.
- Reduce and try over garlic mashed potatoes, roasted chicken, or grilled pork.
- Add to chocolate frosting for a delicious, rich flavor.