Flying Olive Maple Balsamic Vinegar is sweet and delicious and uses real 100% pure maple syrup produced on a small farm in Vermont.
It pairs beautifully with Basil, Blood Orange, Butter, Olive Wood Smoked and any single varietal such as Arbequina.
Some Ideas for using this balsamic:
- Mix with Walnut or Butter EVOO’s and drizzle on pancakes, waffles.
- Make a reduction, add a little Dijon mustard and use on bacon slices, chicken, pork, or ham.
- Combine with Flying Olive Blood Orange EVOO for a unique salad dressing or to make delicious granola
- Pair with an herb olive oil for a delicious marinade for pork
- Kick up the flavor of baked goods by adding it to cakes and other baked goods recipes.
- Drizzle on ice cream, chocolate, cake, or fruit.
- Add to barbecue sauce or baked beans.