Flying Olive’s Pomegranate-Quince Balsamic Vinegar has tart, crisp flavors of juicy pomegranates blended with floral and fragrant notes of an apple or pear. The vinegar is a beautiful light pink color. If you like Cranberry-Pear White Balsamic Vinegar, you will most likely love this vinegar as well.
This balsamic vinegar complements poultry, pork, fruit, salads and aged cheese.
Flying Olive oils that pair well with Pomegranate-Quince Balsamic are Blood Orange, Eureka Lemon, Gremolata, Herbs de Provence and Persian Lime.
Some Ideas for using Flying Olive’s Pomegranate-Quince Balsamic Vinegar:
- Serve over green beans-warm or chilled.
- Brush on seafood, sprinkle with thyme, and bake.
- Marinate meats and fruit for a real taste treat.
- Drizzle on a wedge of lettuce with fresh tomato slices and add blue or Gorgonzola cheese.
- Create a chicken or pork glaze by reducing the vinegar over low heat.
- Delicious added to sparkling water or drizzled over fresh fruit.
Erin S. uses white balsamic vinegar to make mashed sweet potato salad.