Rich, thick, and perfectly balanced, Flying Olive Dark Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar has the natural flavor of fresh, ripe raspberries. One of our customers’ favorites, it has a slightly tart, fresh raspberry taste. It complements vegetables, fruit, salads, pork, and poultry.
Some favorite pairings include: Blood Orange, Cayenne Red Chili, Chipotle, Gremolata, Eureka Lemon, Persian Lime, and Herbs de Provence EVOOs.
Some ideas for using Flying Olive’s Raspberry Balsamic Vinegar:
- Perfect tossed with mixed salad greens and a little feta cheese. Add a few fresh raspberries for extra flavor.
- Pairs beautifully with many Flying Olive Single Varietal Oils and Flavored Oils or as a marinade or glaze for pork or chicken.
- Reduce for a chicken breast glaze with a dash of oregano, raspberry or grape jelly, and black pepper.
- Combine with Basil EVOO, then drizzle over baby greens with goat cheese and toasted pecans.
- Reduce and use as a syrup on pancakes, waffles, and French toast.
- Combine with Herbs de Provence EVOO and drizzle over fruit skewers.
- Add to sauces for a taste of fresh raspberries with a hint of tartness.