Flying Olive’s Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar is bright and fresh! It has a soft Sicilian lemon flavor with a perfect amount of tartness.
It complements salad, fruit, seafood, vegetables, and pasta.
Flying Olive’s Sicilian Lemon Balsamic Vinegar pairs well with Flying Olive EVOO’s including Basil, Blood Orange, Lemon, Gremolata, Persian Lime and Tuscan Herb.
Jerusha D. used Flying Olive Sicilian Lemon Balsamic to make Creamy Lemon Chicken Piccata with Capers.
Erin S. uses white balsamic vinegar to make mashed sweet potato salad.
Some ideas for the use of this product:
- Fabulous with seafood or in mixed drinks.
- Combine with Basil, Garlic, or any Flying Olive Single Varietal EVOO for a great marinade for vegetables and seafood.
- Mix with Flying Olive Basil EVOO and drizzle over fresh pasta, then add chopped fresh tomatoes and freshly grated Asiago cheese.
- Combine with Flying Olive Lemon EVOO for roasting asparagus or drizzling on steamed vegetables.
- Great on ice cream, fruit salad, or in sparkling water.
- Experiment using Flying Olive Sicilian Lemon Balsamic instead of lemon juice in recipes.
Denise T. from Amelia, OH offers this idea: Mix Flying Olive Wild Rosemary EVOO with equal parts of Flying Olive Sicilian Lemon Balsamic. Add a clove of garlic or some garlic powder. Add chicken breasts and marinate for 8 hours. Remove the chicken breasts from the marinade and discard the marinade. Grill or bake until cooked through.
Another great idea from Denise T. of Amelia, OH: Blend together 1 avocado, 2 Tbsp of Flying Olive’s Persian Lime EVOO, 1-1 1/2 Tbsp of Flying Olive’s Sicilian Lemon Balsamic, garlic to taste, and salt and pepper. Use as you would mayonnaise or a dressing. Wonderful on sandwiches, salads, tacos, or fajitas!