Flying Olive’s Tuscan Herb EVOO is an oil with a full bodied blend of oregano, rosemary, sage and garlic with a peppery finish.
It complements bread, meat, pasta, poultry, rice, risotto, salad, seafood and vegetables.
Some Ideas for using Flying Olive’s Tuscan Herb EVOO…
- Great for sautéing, roasting, or grilling vegetables or with any type of meat. If you like a smokey flavor add a little Olive Wood Smoked EVOO.
- For a great marinade or salad dressing, add your choice of Flying Olive Grapefruit, Gravenstein Apple, Sicilian Lemon and/or Basil with this EVOO.
- Add to your pizza crust dough or brush on a pizza crust before adding your toppings.
- Add to bread dough or drizzle on pasta and add Parmigiano Reggiano cheese, prosciutto and caramelized onions.
- Our customers suggest popping popcorn or making hummus with this delicious EVOO.
- Mix with 18 Year Traditional, your favorite herbs, fresh minced garlic, grated cheese and a few twists of freshly ground pepper for bread dipping.
- Brush on bread for grilled sandwiches or use to make grilled cheese sandwiches.
More great ideas from our customers!….
- Jay B. from Maineville, OH uses Flying Olive Tuscan Herb EVOO and mixes it with Italian and Garlic Goodness seasonings from Colonel De’s. He rubs the mixture on his turkey for Thanksgiving. He also rubs some of the mixture under the turkey skin. Delicious!
- From Kristy D. “I made a delicious & healthy dinner with my Flying Olive Tuscan Herb olive oil: Zoodles, artichokes, tomatoes & red peppers with an avocado pesto sauce. The Tuscan Herb was fabulous!!”
- Katie B.mixes Flying Olive Tuscan Herb and Aged Dark Balsamic on fresh veggies with feta cheese.